On Sunday 4th August 2019 I (along with quite a few other people) took part in the annual Ride London event. I’ve been looking online for statistics relating to it but all that’s currently available is individual rider data. After a bit of gratuitous hackery, I managed to pull every riders stats and consolidate the data into the following key points.
- Total number of finishers: 24137
- Male finishers: 18387
- Female finishers: 5750
- Total who completed 100 miles: 18693
- Total who completed 94 miles (No Box Hill): 1817
- Total who completed 92 miles (No Leith Hill): 2207
- Total who completed 86 miles (No Leith or Box Hills): 1420
I’m not going to put the raw data on here in case there are GDPR issues!